Now that there is a chill in the air, many people might be wondering what fun things they can take part in around town. Well, lucky for you, Atlanta is always offering all sorts of entertainment. Below is a small list of events that we think sound like a lot of fun!
- MLK Day Commemoration at Ebenezer Baptist Church (1/15)
- Callanwolde Arts Festival at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center (1/20-1/21)
- Atlanta Model Train Show in Duluth (1/20)
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival (1/24-2/15)
- Atlanta Winter Beer Festival at Atlantic Station (1/27)
- Uncorked Atlanta Wine Fest at Park Tavern at Piedmont Park (2/3)
- Anime Convention at Atlanta Marriott Century Center (2/9-2/11)
- Monster Jam at Mercedes Benz Stadium (2/24)
- Ice skating at Park Tavern (Now-2/19)
Between helping with your real estate needs and scheduling your social calendar, The Peters Company has you covered!
Written by Shiloh Sadoti, Buyer Specialist, The Peters Company