We never want to be the agent who just does the Three P’s of Real Estate:
Put a sign in the yard
Put the property in the MLS service
While we’ve certainly been known to pray for a property to sell, we also know that our clients expect more from us than that – and we deliver!
The question “What will you do to sell my home?” is an obvious one, and while we have fantastic a pricing and staging strategy, our tried and true marketing plan ensures that we produce great results! We can’t know for sure where the buyer for a property will come from, and we don’t want to leave any stone unturned.
How did we come up with our “plan” to sell homes? Well, we start with the basics and that means knowing WHERE buyers come from and HOW they find the house they ultimately buy. Here are some great stats from the National Association of REALTORS 2016 study that may or may not surprise you!
• 44% of buyers say they found the house they purchased via the Internet
• 33% of buyers say they found their home through their real estate agent
• 9% of buyers say they found their house from a yard sign/open house sign
• 6% of buyers say they found our about the home from a friend, relative or neighbor
• 6% of buyers say they found their home via a home builder or on-site real estate agent
• 2% knew the seller directly
• 1% found their house via a newspaper advertisement
We take these numbers very seriously and put a lot of focus on the top ways that buyers find homes. Our online presence and agent interaction strategies are the cornerstones of our marketing plan. Coupled with correct pricing and staging it’s no surprise that on average our listings sell in 2 weeks for 98% of list price!
I would love to share with you the details of our strategies to get your home sold. Give the Listing Team at The Peters Company a call today – 404-419-3619!
Written by Jennie Moshure, Listing Specialist, The Peters Company