Are you looking to sell your home? The Peters Company would love to assist. Not only will our listing team research how to appropriately price your home, but they will also suggest tips for quick fixes that will appeal to ready buyers, schedule a professional stager and photographer, and create a strategic marketing plan.
Before putting your house on the market, here are some quick and easy tips to prepare yourself and your home for the big move.
- Power wash sidewalk and driveway.
- Make sure house numbers are easy to read.
- Plant fresh flowers within street view.
- Mow lawn and trim large bushes.
- Wash front windows.
- Repaint or stain the porch as needed.
- Get house sparkling clean.
- Clear away any clutter.
- Style dining room table.
- Rearrange furniture to make it symmetrical.
- Choose sophisticated neutral colors throughout home.
- Appeal to everyone with a gender-neutral master bedroom.
- Make sure each room has a clearly designed purpose.
- Entice people to explore the entire home.
- Remove odors by cleaning carpets and emptying trash.
- Don’t forget to stage the outdoor space.
If you’re even thinking about putting your home on the market, please give The Peters Company a call. We will help you come up with the perfect gameplan!
Written by Claire Conarro, Buyer Specialist, The Peters Company