With Atlanta’s rich history in music, it’s no surprise that it is still an extremely important part of who we are today! From country and hip-hop to jazz and gospel, we seriously have it all! And the best part is that you can find tons of options for free live music all around the city.
One of my favorites used to be the piano bar at Seasons 52. There was no better way to regroup for the upcoming week than a relaxing dinner on Sunday night while listening to a live piano player. Sadly, they don’t have the piano anymore. This sent me on a hunt for the best live music in Atlanta. Here’s what I’ve found:
- Venkmans :: It’s no secret that The Peters Company loves Yacht Rock. So when we heard that two of their members were opening a restaurant, it moved to the top of our list! With live music nearly every. single. night., an amazing menu (seriously, delicious) and awesome atmosphere, this place is a home run! If you haven’t been yet, go immediately.
- City Winery :: Music and wine. Need I say more? This chic new venue in Ponce City Market offers a variety of music in an intimate setting. While you do have to purchase tickets for most of these shows, they aren’t too expensive and are totally worth it.
- Eclipse di Luna :: Not only do you get nightly salsa music and fantastic tapas here, you can dance too! With locations in Buckhead and Dunwoody, this long-time Atlanta favorite is sure to be a good time. Get the bacon wrapped dates and thank me later.
- Lobby Bar and Bistro :: This contemporary spot in Atlantic Station offers up Jazz music on Friday nights. It’s part of the Concentrics Restaurant group (think Two Urban Licks and One Midtown Kitchen) with a variety of tasty starters, pizzas, and entrées to enjoy. Free 2-hour parking is an added bonus.
- Superica :: Is there anything better than Tex-Mex and live music? This new hot spot has two locations, one in Buckhead and one in the awesome Krogg Street Market. They offer country/folk rock music on Friday and Saturday nights.
Looking for a new home close to one of these hot spots? Give The Peters Company a call today for help finding a jivey new home! 404-419-3619
Written by Katelyn Sheffield, Transaction Coordinator, The Peters Company