The Peters Company is looking for an individual with strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency, and high level of detail.
This individual would handle the following tasks:
- Check on new/current condition of listings (visit property to ensure they are ready for the market/show ready during listing period)
- Deliver pre-listing packages & marketing materials to new listings/sellers
- Install lockboxes & signs (riders & directionals) for new listings
- Take photos (minimal)
- Assist with Peters Company event pre-work/planning
- Assist with copying, scanning, filing and other office related tasks including compiling pre-listing kits, buyer books, and home anniversary reports.
- Additional duties based on individual’s skill set and as requested
Position Requirements ::
Part-time position of 10-15 hours/week, Daily (Preferably Afternoon), Monday–Friday. Since the world of real estate depends highly on clients’ schedules, minimal weekend and evening flexibility may also be necessary.
Salary :: $12/hour plus mileage
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Chattahoochee North in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 100 of Keller Williams teams internationally. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride.
If you or someone you know is interested, call us right away to let us know at 678-921-1475. All inquiries are confidential.