Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude who wants the opportunity of a lifetime. The Listing Specialist is an individual who succeeds by creating win-win relationships with Sellers every day. He/she is attracted by a high sales potential, believes in achieving results through a team, demonstrates a high level of organization, understands and prioritizes the ONE thing principle, and knows how to manage a schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment. The Listing Specialist prospects for seller leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements with first class fiduciary service. He/she will work in tandem with the Listing Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator to implement our proven marketing plan for generating and supporting new listings. He/she will remain in constant communication with current listings, evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as necessary. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Specialist will present and negotiate, come to terms, and oversee the transaction till close for one of the most highly rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
- College degree required
- Real estate license required and experience preferred
- Solid listing history with 1-3 years of industry experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Works well under pressure and able to remain calm despite tight deadlines
- An opportunity in the real estate industry to have “a real job”
- High net-income with no overhead or risk
- First class training, coaching and personal development
- Full administrative and marketing service with world-class staff support
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials
- The prestige and recognition of A proven real estate team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity
- Real estate investment opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performing Listing Specialist
- Work a 50 hour week
- Do 20 hours of prospecting and lead follow-up per week
- Attend listing appointments and secure listing
- Preview homes that are in your target area
- Overseeing all aspects of sellers’ transactions including negotiating on sellers’ behalf
- Attend closings
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquiries, and other leads
- Attend training, role play and practice scripts 2 to 4 hours per week
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly goal planning
- Attend training and stay learning based for increased productivity
Who is The Peters Company?
The Peters Company is the # 1 producing Keller Williams residential real estate team in Georgia ($60M in gross sales volume in 2015). We are taking the Atlanta real estate industry by storm as we follow Gary Keller’s MREA models for team building and results. Exceptional growth means we are expanding our team adding a passionate, talented team player and empire builder who excels at building bulletproof relationships. After all, over 85% of our business is referral and repeat.
Agents who join now will have the opportunity based on their performance to help lead the listing team as we grow our way to $100M in sales volume and beyond. Even more, The Peters Company will explore expansion opportunities into other markets, which opens up even more opportunities for the right person.
Our highly effective and sought after administrative team, including your own listing coordinator, transaction coordinator and marketing coordinator, will help you reach new heights you never thought possible by giving you valuable leverage. With two accredited Keller Williams Realty MAPS coaches on staff as your leaders, you have valuable resources at your disposal to help you smash your goals. Weekly role play and accountability help sharpen your skills.
Expected income for a Top Performer :: $150,000 – $200,000 annually.
How do I apply?
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you, call us right away to let us know why you are the perfect person for this position and learn more about next steps at 404-564-5751. All inquiries are confidential.