Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude who wants the opportunity of a lifetime. The Listing Specialist is an individual who succeeds by creating win-win relationships with Sellers every day. He/she is attracted by a high sales potential, believes in achieving results through a team, demonstrates a high level of organization, understands and prioritizes the ONE thing principle, and knows how to manage a schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The Listing Specialist, working in conjunction with the Lead Listing Specialist, prospects for seller leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements with first class fiduciary service. He/she will work in tandem with the Lead Listing Specialist, Listing Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator to implement our proven marketing plan for generating and supporting new listings. He/she will remain in constant communication with current listings, evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as necessary. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Specialist will present and negotiate, come to terms, and oversee the transaction till close for one of the most highly rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
People Skills ::
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
Job Specific Skills ::
- College degree required
- Real estate license and experience required
- Solid listing history with 1-3 years of industry experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Works well under pressure and able to remain calm despite tight deadlines
Key Activities of a HIGH Performing Listing Specialist ::
- Work a 50 hour week
- Do 20 hours of prospecting and lead follow-up per week
- Attend listing appointments and secure listings
- Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions including negotiating on sellers’ behalf
- Attend closings
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquiries, and other leads
- Attend training, role play and practice scripts 2 to 4 hours per week
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly goal planning
- Attend training and stay learning based for increased productivity
Technical Skills ::
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Proficient in MLS programs (Matrix, Forms Pro, etc).
- Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Key Benefits ::
- An opportunity in the real estate industry to have “a real job”
- High net-income with no overhead or risk
- First class training, coaching and personal development with two accredited Keller Williams Realty MAPS coaches on staff as your leaders
- Full administrative and marketing service with world-class administrative support offering valuable leverage
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity
- Real estate investment opportunities
Expected Income for a Top Performer :: $150,000 – $200,000 annually.
How to Apply :: Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you, apply here. All inquiries are confidential.
About The Peters Company:
Who is The Peters Company? The Peters Company, Georgia’s #1 Keller Williams Realty Group for 2015, fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!
Company address: 3930 E. Jones Bridge Road Suite 100 Peachtree Corners GA 30092