A great place to call home! Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers living at its finest. The floor plan, custom features, and charming character of this home will never go out of style. You will love being close to all that Brookhaven has to offer in the exclusive Park at Oglethorpe community. In addition, you will have easy access to the highways, byways, shopping, and restaurants surrounding this incredibly desirable location.
- Welcomed by a rocking chair front porch, this home is inviting and open.
- The foyer greets you with rich hardwood floors and an open invitation to the dining room and private study on either side.
- French doors off the foyer lead to a private study with beautiful trim work and dual closets.
- The separate formal dining room is open, well-lit, and perfect for the finest of dinner parties.
- The gourmet kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances, Cambria stone countertops, oversized island with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and convenient office nook.
- The family room located off of the kitchen has a cozy gas starter fireplace. Natural light pours into the room from a series of large windows.
- A powder room on the main level is ideal for guests.
- The spacious master suite is a true retreat complete with an oversized walk-in closet with custom shelving.
- The spa-like master bathroom features a double vanity, separate tub and shower, and dual linen closets.
- All additional upstairs bedrooms are well-sized and bright with an attached bathroom.
- Laundry room is conveniently located upstairs which means no more toting laundry all over the house.
- The finished terrace level provides wonderful additional living space with a bedroom, full bathroom, and bonus area that is perfect for a playroom, media room, etc.
- A true mudroom awaits for book bags, coats, shopping bags, and more!
The three car, side entry garage is a rarity in Brookhaven! It easily fits your vehicles along with providing plenty of storage space.
- The screened porch overlooks a serene backyard and is the perfect space for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
- Professional landscaping and mature trees provide plenty of curb appeal to this already stunning home. Being on a corner lot means having a more flat, usable yard than other homes in the neighborhood!
- Core Brittany neighborhood with membership to the highly sought after swim/tennis club.
Call The Peters Company today to see this beautiful home at 3054 Oglethorpe Way NE… 404-419-3619!