Welcome home to historic charm and modern day luxury! This wonderful home gives you an amazing intown Atlanta experience just a block from Piedmont Park. The wide open, renovated floor plan is just what you’re looking for. Easy access to Peachtree Street, I-75, and I-85 makes virtually all commutes a breeze. Convenient to all of Midtown’s finest attractions, you will be in the middle of it all including prestigious shopping, award-winning restaurants, and exciting nightlife. You’ll also be only minutes from the Beltline and the new Ponce City Market!
· An updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and an oversized island.
· Separate dining area is perfect for entertaining guests.
· Living room is complete with an original period fireplace and tons of natural light.
· Sunroom would be ideal as a home office or reading nook.
· Gleaming hardwood floors, beautiful trim work, and tall ceilings are carried throughout the main level.
· Master suite is a true retreat including a huge walk-in closet and renovated, spa-like master bathroom with a double vanity and walk-in shower.
· Additional main level bedrooms is well sized and bright.
· Basement boasts two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and additional living and entertaining space including a kitchenette with bar, wine fridge, dishwasher, and more.
· The screened-in porch is great for outdoor enjoyment and overlooks the flat backyard with wonderful saltwater pool.