Welcome home! Nestled right across the street from the wonderful amenities in the Hampton Hall swim/tennis neighborhood, this beautiful John Wieland resale is just what you’ve been looking for. The open floor plan, custom features, and charming character will never go out of style. The close proximity to GA400, Haynes Bridge Road, and State Bridge Road makes it convenient to and from any direction. You’ll have easy access to the other highways, byways, and activities that make this location such a well-loved destination too. You’ll also enjoy having many popular restaurants and shopping spots nearby, including those at the new Avalon development as well as surrounding North Point Mall! Highly sought after school district includes Dolvin Elementary, Autrey Mill Middle, and Johns Creek High!
· Stunning kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, large island with breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, and breakfast area.
· Formal dining room with trey ceiling is perfect for entertaining guests or hosting holiday gatherings.
· Spacious family room boasts a soaring ceiling, cozy gas fireplace, and beautiful built-in bookcases.
· Formal living room provides extra living and entertaining space.
· Gleaming hardwood floors, tall ceilings, and gorgeous trim detail are carried throughout the main level.
· Oversized master suite is a true retreat including a trey ceiling, dual walk-in closets, nursery/office area, and spa-like bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, and separate shower.
· Additional bedrooms are well-sized and bright with attached bathrooms
· Full, finished basement is an entertainer’s dream complete with full bar, living area, gym, full bathroom, and potential 5th bedroom.
· Spacious garage easily fits two vehicles with extra storage.
· A deck overlooking the large backyard and a screened-in porch are ideal for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
· Wonderful community amenities include a well-maintained swimming pool, tennis courts, gym, clubhouse, and playground.