The long summer days are over and now Fall has finally come! If you’re like me, this is your favorite time of year – the weather is perfect and there are plenty of fun things to do! Whether you are looking for a fun, family Halloween event or a Halloween event for adults, below is a great list for you!
- Six Flags Fright by Night: Select nights Sept 23 – Oct 31 – Enjoy rides and frights at Six Flags Amusement Park
- Magic Monday – Historic Halloween: Oct 9 10am-1pm – Toddlers and preschoolers show off their favorite costumes in a Halloween parade, costume contests, and trick-or-treating throughout the museum. Crafty creatures make Halloween-themed art projects and listen to spooky tales.
- Owl-O-Ween: Oct 27 & 28th – Decorative Hot Air Balloons with tethered rides, trick-or-treating, and music and entertainment.
- Boo at the Zoo: October 21, 22, 28, 29: 9:30am-3pm – Halloween festival with costume contests, treats, magical paths, decorations, music, and kid crafts at Zoo Atlanta
- Family Halloween Hike: October 21, 22, 27, 28: 7-10pm – A guide leads you on a well-lit trail to meet costumed creatures of the woods at the non-scary Halloween Hikes at Chattahoochee Nature Center in Roswell.
- Martinis & IMAX – Fright Night: Oct 28 – Adult party at Fernbank Museum with dancing, halloween inspired cocktails and two “killer” IMAX films.
- Netherworld Haunted House: Select Nights Sept 22-Oct 31 – Come visit one the of nation’s TOP Haunted Houses!
- Sips Under the Sea: Oct 27 – 7-10pm – October’s Sips Under the Sea event will be themed – Something Wicked this Way Comes. Stay tuned for the details and come dressed the part to enjoy your night sipping cocktails, listening to music, eating small plates – all while enjoying the entire aquarium (WITHOUT KIDS).
- Escape Room – Halloween Themed – As October comes, keep your eye on your local escape rooms turning their rooms into an even more terrifying situation! Can you imagine having to solve puzzles, crack codes and escape in under 60 minutes while being thrown into a frightening situation?
Let us know your favorite ones from this list and be sure to share your photos and experiences with us on social media!
Written by Brennan Ballard, Buyer Specialist, The Peters Company