A Winning Formula
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be?
The Peters Company, Georgia’s #1 Keller Williams Realty Group for 2015, and the Southeast Region's #1 Group in 2018, fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. All inquiries are confidential. Check out our career opportunities below.
Position: Real Estate Agent
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun? Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply.
Who are we?
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Chattahoochee North in Metro Atlanta and is currently ranked in the Top 1% of Keller Williams teams nationally. Last year
the team completed over 300 transactions within the metro Atlanta area and earned the title of the #1 Group for the Southeast Region. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. We will double our sales volume over the next two years and we are looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Who are we looking for?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. An agent on our team is someone who draws energy from working with people and in a group environment, is optimistic, and has a positive attitude. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving person who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The agent will prospect for leads daily, close those leads to appointments, close appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice to effectively guide clients to closing.
Excellent at building rapport
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational and time-management skills
Accountable to standards set by the team
Works well under pressure
Computer skills – specifically G-Suite, Gmail, and texting capabilities
An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
Full Administrative And Marketing Service with World-Class Staffing Support
Access to Team Generated Leads - Captured And Tracked
The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Income range: $75,000 - $200,000+
If this describes you or someone you know, apply today by following link below. All inquiries are confidential. Georgia real estate license required by start date.
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, SHOULD APPLY HERE.
Position: Inside Sales Agent
Could you sell ice to eskimos? Want a career in real estate with no nights or weekends? Willing to spend 90% of your workday on the telephone? Would like unlimited earning potential?
The Peters Company, Georgia’s #1 Keller Williams Real Estate Team 2015, fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters.
The Peters Company is currently looking for a sales professional, preferably with a Georgia real estate license, to support them as an Inside Sales Agent. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will be responsible for capturing and converting leads for the team’s Listing and Buyer specialists. The team receives a high volume of leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage each lead. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field.
Please read the following job duties and requirements carefully and only apply if you meet all of the criteria listed.
Job Specific Skills
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and clients, in both written and verbal form
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Respond to internet inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours
- Actively prospect for new leads by calling expired listings, for sale by owners, and circle prospecting
- Make 100-150 outbound calls per day
- Willing to spend 90% of workday on telephone
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists
- Track leads and ensure they are followed-up with in a timely manner
- Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads/past clients to follow-up/ask for referrals
- Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Current Georgia Real Estate License required (Willing to obtain if not currently licensed)
- B/A or B/S in Sales, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of cold calling experience and a proven track record of results
- 1+ year of real estate experience
- Have a working knowledge of auto-dialers, CRMS, multiple listing service and Google apps/calendar
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- Active, engaged team player
- Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice
- Organized, systematic, detail-oriented
- Works well under pressure
- An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support
- Keller Williams Profit Sharing
- Earning potential of $60,000-$100,000+
- Benefits :: Health Insurance, 401k, Profit Share
8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, SHOULD APPLY HERE. All inquiries are confidential.
Position: Part-Time Runner/Driver
The Peters Company is looking for an individual with strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency, and high level of detail.
The Team Runner/Driver would handle the following tasks:
- Deliver flyers
- Install/remove lockboxes
- Install small signs, riders, and directionals
- Deliver pre-listing packages
- Check on properties
- Assist with copying, scanning, filing and other office-related tasks
Position Requirements ::
Part-time position of 10-15 hours/week, Daily (preferably afternoons), Monday-Friday. Since the world of real estate depends highly on clients’ schedules, some rare weekend and evening flexibility may also be necessary.
Salary :: $12/hour, plus mileage
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Chattahoochee North in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 100 of Keller Williams teams internationally. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride.