A Winning Formula
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be?
The Peters Company, Georgia’s #1 Keller Williams Realty Group for 2015, fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. All inquiries are confidential. Check out the career opportunities below.
Position: Real Estate Agent
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must provide a high-level need analysis, coordinate a time-efficient home search process, and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest for one of the most highly-rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
• An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
• High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
• First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
• Full Administrative And Marketing Service with World-Class Staffing Support
• Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
• Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials
• A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings
• A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers
• The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
• Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
• Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
• KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
• Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Buyer Specialist
• Work a 50 Hour Week
• Do 10 to 20 Hours of Lead Follow-Up Per Week
• Research the Market Daily – New Listings and Price Reductions
• Preview Homes that Are in Your Target Area
• Preview All Team Listings
• Manage New Leads and Work Through Existing Leads
• Call Past Clients and Your Sphere of Influence to Ask for Referrals
• Follow-Up Quickly on All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, VoicePad Calls and Other Leads
• Track All Active Leads and Send Updates (New Listings)
• Attend Training, Role Play and Practice Scripts 2 to 4 Hours a Week
• Set Up An “Ideal Week” That Blocks Time for Your 20%
• Track All of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals
• Attend Training and Stay Learning Based for Increased Productivity
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Chattahoochee North in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 1% of Keller Williams teams nationally. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, SHOULD APPLY HERE. All inquiries are confidential. Georgia real estate license required.
Position: Inside Sales Agent
Could you sell ice to eskimos? Want a career in real estate with no nights or weekends? Willing to spend 90% of your workday on the telephone? Would like unlimited earning potential?
The Peters Company, Georgia’s #1 Keller Williams Real Estate Team 2015, fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters.
The Peters Company is currently looking for a sales professional, preferably with a Georgia real estate license, to support them as an Inside Sales Agent. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will be responsible for capturing and converting leads for the team’s Listing and Buyer specialists. The team receives a high volume of leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage each lead. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field.
Please read the following job duties and requirements carefully and only apply if you meet all of the criteria listed.
Job Specific Skills
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and clients, in both written and verbal form
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Respond to internet inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours
- Actively prospect for new leads by calling expired listings, for sale by owners, and circle prospecting
- Make 100-150 outbound calls per day
- Willing to spend 90% of workday on telephone
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists
- Track leads and ensure they are followed-up with in a timely manner
- Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads/past clients to follow-up/ask for referrals
- Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Current Georgia Real Estate License required (Willing to obtain if not currently licensed)
- B/A or B/S in Sales, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of cold calling experience and a proven track record of results
- 1+ year of real estate experience
- Have a working knowledge of auto-dialers, CRMS, multiple listing service and Google apps/calendar
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- Active, engaged team player
- Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice
- Organized, systematic, detail-oriented
- Works well under pressure
- An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support
- Keller Williams Profit Sharing
- Earning potential of $60,000-$100,000+
- Benefits :: Health Insurance, 401k, Profit Share
8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, SHOULD APPLY HERE. All inquiries are confidential.
Position: Listing Coordinator
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “WOW” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company, Georgia and the Southeast’s #1 Keller Williams real estate team, is looking for a professional individual with strong organizational skills, customer service skills, a sense of urgency, and creativity.
The Listing Coordinator is the direct contact for all clients selling a home through The Peters Company. The Listing Coordinator is:
1. Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes under contract. Responsible for smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
2. Responsible for producing listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listings.
3. Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include weekly progress reports and feedback from showings.
4. Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
5. Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing Comparable Market Analysis and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
6. Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
Job Specific Skills
· Communicates effectively with peers, clients and vendors in written and verbal form
· Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
· Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to quickly build rapport
· Technologically proficient
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
· Creativity and marketing knowledge
· Results-oriented and high achiever
· Calm under pressure
· Strong phone voice
· Learning based
Bachelor’s degree. Real estate license and experience a plus. Full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday. Since the world of real estate depends highly on clients’ schedules, some weekend and evening availability via phone/email may also be necessary.
Salary :: $42,000 Base + Bonus (Earning Potential of $45,000-50,000)
Benefits :: Health Insurance, 401k, Profit Share
Candidates who are seeking a career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, apply here. All inquiries are confidential.