For the first decade I sold real state, I never did an in-depth buyer consult. It seems strange that I didn’t, but no one taught me how.
At The Peters Company, we have a standard that as Buyer Specialists, we conduct this meeting prior to taking any clients out to look at homes.
Why? Because our clients deserve an outstanding buying experience and we strive to have clients for life.
The consult includes the following:
• A thorough needs analysis
• A discussion about current market conditions and statistics in order for buyers to understand what is going on with inventory, days on market, etc.
• Review the buying process so our clients have a clear expectation of what’s next
• An overview of financing and recommended lenders
• Explain Due Diligence, Financing and Appraisal Contingencies
• What contract to close entails
This consultative approach is a win-win for us AND our clients since we set expectations upfront and all questions are answered.
Call us at The Peters Company if you want to experience our outstanding approach to buying and selling real estate at 404-419-3619!
Written by Dore Brooks