No matter what part of the Metro-Atlanta area that you live in, you are probably surrounded by amazing restaurants. So let’s “dig” into some of the best brunch spots around Atlanta.
- Buttermilk Kitchen – Check out the craze by chef/owner like Suzanne Vizethann, an ATL native who’s been featured on Chopped and The TODAY Show. You won’t be disappointed.
- Local Three – All you can eat brunch spot with one of it’s most popular – mint chocolate chip French toast. YUM!
- One-Eared Stag –Taxidermy-decked eatery’s brunch menu with house-made donuts. Say less.
- Folk Art – Check this place out! The long lines aren’t so bad when they serve Brunch until 4pm.
- Varuni Napoli – Two words. Brunch. Pizza.
- Murphys – Go see for yourself why this has been a favorite for 40 years.
- The Alden – This chef brings his experience to focus on his global approach with all of his delicious dishes.
- JCT Kitchen – Two incredible price fix options for this new “to brunch” spot in West Midtown.
- Hugo’s Oyster Bar – This seafood brunch spot is highlighted by the Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar
- Canoe – The only thing better than this unique menu is the scenery of the Chattahoochee River.
- Cafe Lily – Anchored by their amazing Mediterranean style brunch but don’t overlook their amazing Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
If you find yourself wanting to be closer to one of your favorite Brunch spots, so you can be first in line, give The Peters Company a call today at 678-921-1470!
Written by Brennan Ballard