If New Years didn’t get you excited to stick with that “summer body” diet, surely this warmer weather will get you motivated! But never fear! Your social life doesn’t have to be over and it’s definitely not the end of the world! I’ve scoped out some restaurants with plenty of healthy options to make you apart of everything!
- Eat Flower Child :: How can you not love it here, there is a bright sign when you walk in that says “Choose Happy”. Everything is made from scratch with farm fresh ingredients. My personal favorite is the Grass Fed Steak with sautéed broccoli (no parmesan).
- Upbeet :: Located in West Midtown, Upbeet has won multiple awards since opening in 2017. Known for their organic bowls, smoothies, and superfood lattes, you can’t go wrong! The staff is excellent too with their slogan being “Good Vibes Only”.
- Gyu-Kaku :: The new Japanese BBQ restaurant in Atlantic Station is fantastic! Cooking your own food is so fun and the staff here was amazing. We tried several different meats and veggies, but I highly recommend the skirt steak, filet mignon, and the spicy cucumbers. The only hard part? Staying away from all of the yummy fried options and sushi! (it looked SO good!)
- Gusto! :: With several locations around Atlanta, their name was formed from the Dale Carnegie quote “Shake yourself awake…Live today with gusto.” Step 1: Choose your gusto (Sauce/seasoning). Step 2: Choose your protein. Step 3: Choose your style (rice, salad, wrap). And don’t forget their delicious sweet potato chips!! It’s quick, it’s healthy, and it yummy. What’s your Gusto!?
- True Food Kitchen :: True Food was started with the philosophy that food should make you feel better, not worse. Their menu changes with each season offering delicious seasonal dishes for you to enjoy. Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, or your special way, True Food is happy to make it for you!
And when your ready to find that perfect home, give The Peters Company a call. We are happy to lead you in the right directions. 678-921-1470.
- Written by Katelyn Sheffield