Since the start of Covid-19, my husband and I have been spending a lot of our time at our lake house on Lake Allatoona. Now that things are opening back up, we’re thrilled to have some great restaurant options in Downtown Woodstock. If you haven’t visited Downtown Woodstock in awhile (or ever!) it’s a great time to check out how cute that little area is!
A few of our favorite restaurants that offer outdoor dining:
- Freight Kitchen & Tap – Freight has a great covered patio area that is dog friendly and ready for you! We love their fried mac and cheese balls for an appetizer!
- Salt Factory – Salt also has a spacious covered patio that is pet friendly. We love SO many things at Salt, you really can’t go wrong! Pulled pork tacos, Tuscan kale salad, and the Filet are almost always on our list!
- Pure Taqueria – You can never go wrong with Mexican food on a patio. We love Pure’s guacamole and the fajitas!
- Century House – Century house has temporarily closed, but as soon as they open, we’ll be back! They have the BEST meat/cheese boards and small plates. You’ll often find live music too!
- Reel Seafood – When we don’t feel like getting dressed for dinner after a day on the lake but want some yummy food, we order Reel to go! We love their spinach and arugula salad, any of their risottos and you MUST get the lobster mac n’ cheese!
After your visit to Downtown Woodstock convinces you that you want to live here (it’s really that great!) call The Peters Company at 678-921-1470 to get their expert help (and Covid-19 safe!) on finding your perfect spot close to all of the action!
Written by Katelyn Adkins